If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at email@example.com.
The goal of this guide is to add a new SkyFormation's Google Cloud Platform Connector to your SkyFormation Platform.
- Have someone with Google Cloud Platform admin right perform the below steps
- Allow connection from the SkyFormation machine to *.cloud.google.com
Google Cloud Platform Configuration
(1) Enable stackdriver API via
(2) Create s Service Account
2.1 Go to https://console.cloud.google.
2.2 Create service account key
2.3 Grant credentials "Logs Viewer" and "Private Logs Viewer"
2.4 Click create, keep the downloaded JSON file at secure location
it'll look like
Adding the SkyFormation Cloud Connector
1. Logon to your SkyFormation Platform:
2. Navigate via left navigation panel to "Settings" section
3. Navigate via New Settings left navigation panel to "Accounts" section
4. Click the "Add Account" bottom
5. At the "SELECT SERVICE TO ADD" choose "Google Cloud Platform (GCP)"
You will see the below screen:
5. Fill in the following information:
- Account Name
Give the Google Cloud Platform account a meaningful name for you.
This will become your cloud app connector name displayed in the application and the
events sent to external systems as SIEM/Splunk.
e.g. "GCP IaaS North US production"
Add a text that describes the Google Cloud Platform account for you.
e.g. "IaaS service for corp business app"
Paste the JSON created at the previous steps in here
6. Click "TEST CONNECTION"
IF you see "connection OK" in green your configuration works as expected.
7. Click "DONE"
8. Make sure the status of the new Box connector is OK and green.
Your are done !