First, you need to configure user events as described in "getting started with SkyFormation" doc. Once you configured users events correctly you can go to the service 360 section in SkyFormation main dashboard and search the cloud service name – clicking it will open the service 360 view which includes the list of users.
Articles in this section
- How can I see for specific cloud service the users consuming it?
- How can I see a user's cloud services she used?
- How can I compare similar services for their business risk?
- How can I govern new discovered cloud services?
- How can I assess a cloud service risk and utilization?
- Where can I view my discovered cloud services?
- What are SkyFormations' discovery module main features?