If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at email@example.com.
The goal of this guide is to add a new SkyFormation's Azure Cloud App Connector to your SkyFormation Platform.
- Create Azure app for the SkyFormation app integration.
To complete please follow the steps detailed at :Create Azure AD Application for the SkyFormation Azure Connector
- Have the following information available:
() Azure tenant ID
() Client ID (of the SkyFormation app created in Azure)
() Secret ID (of the SkyFormation app created in Azure)
1. Logon to your SkyFormation Platform:
2. Navigate via left navigation panel to "Settings" section
3. Navigate via New Settings left navigation panel to "Accounts" section
4. Click the "Add Account" bottom
5. At the "SELECT SERVICE TO ADD" choose "Azure Microsoft"
You will see the below screen:
5. Fill in the following information:
- Account Name
Give this Azure connector a meaningful name for you. This will become your cloud app
connector name displayed in the application and the events sent to external systems
as SIEM/Log management system.
e.g. "Corp Azure staging cloud"
Add and text that describe the cloud app connector.
e.g. "This is our corporate Azure cloud environment for staging"
The SkyFormation app generated client ID in the prerequisites
The SkyFormation app generated client secret in the prerequisites
The Azure tenant id you got at the prerequisites
- Cloud (support Azure National Clouds)
WARNING: This field should only be changed from its default "Azure AD (global service)"
if your Azure is one of the Azure National Clouds :
() China () Germany () US Government.
To set your Azure National cloud in use please choose the one from the dropdown list:
6. Click "SAVE" bottom
7. Make sure the status of the new Azure connector "STATUS" in the table is OK and green.
8. To add an EventHub endpoint to your Azure connector please follow the steps described at:
How to Configure Azure EventHub endpoint in an existing Azure connector
Now you are ready to add a configure the events that would be sent to your SIEM/Splunk and the SkyFormation console for the just added SkyFormation Azure connector.
To learn more go to: How to: Configure A Cloud App Connector To Send Events To SIEM