If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This guide will show you how to create/get an OAuth2 "personal token" from your GitHub system.
The token could then be used in the SkyFormation for GitHub Connector configuration.
- Login into your GitHub system
- click on the dropdown button of the account icon (the most top-right icon) and choose settings.
- Click on the "Personal settings" in the left hand menu
- Click on the "Developer settings" at the bottom of the list.
- In the menu on the left hand side, choose the 3rd option "Personal access tokens".
- Click on "Generate new token", and confirm your password if required.
- Assign the token permissions required by the SkyFormation GitHub connector to retrieve events
- repo (all)
- read:org (in admin:org)
- read:user (in user)
- Click on "Generate token" and keep the token (aka "Personal Token")