If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal of this guide is to add a new SkyFormation for Symantec CloudSOC connector to your Exabeam Cloud Connectors (aka SkyFormation platform).
To add the Symantec CloudSOC connector to your SkyFormation platform, you will need to have the following Symantec CloudSOC account's information at hand:
○ Key ID
○ Key Secret
○ Region, which production cloud host URL depends on (US, EU)
To get the Key ID, Key Secret and Tenant please follow the steps below taken from the Symantec "CloudSOC Management API" user guide (you could download the API guide from your CloudSOC app at the Knowledge base page).
Steps to onboard the connector to SkyFormation app
1. Logon to your SkyFormation Platform:
2. Navigate via left navigation panel to "Settings" section
3. Navigate via New Settings left navigation panel to "Accounts" section
4. Click the "Add Account" bottom
5. At the "SELECT SERVICE TO ADD" choose "Symantec CloudSOC".
You will see the following screen:
You should see the below screen
6. Fill in the following information:
- Account Name
Give the Symantec CloudSOC connector a meaningful name for you.
This will become your cloud app connector name displayed in the application and the
events sent to external systems as SIEM/Log management.
e.g. "Corporate CASB"
Add a text that describes the Symantec CloudSOC service for you.
This is an optional field.
- Key ID
CloudSOC API Key ID retrieved at the prerequisite section.
- Key Secret
CloudSOC API Key Secret retrieved at the prerequisite section.
CloudSOC Tenant name retrieved at the prerequisite section.
CloudSOC Region (US, EU), select for corresponding production cloud host URL.
7. At this point, you can click on "TEST CONNECTION" to make sure the connection is set up
successfully, or just click on "DONE".
8. Start the connector and make sure that the status becomes "OK" after a few seconds.