If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at email@example.com.
The goal of this guide is to add a new SkyFormation for Cisco Meraki connector to your Exabeam Cloud Connectors (aka SkyFormation platform).
To add the Cisco Meraki connector to your SkyFormation platform, you will need to have the following Cisco Meraki account's information at hand:
○ API Key
To get the API Key please follow the steps below.
- Login to Meraki Dashboard. On the left hand side click Organization -> settings
- Scroll down to dashboard api access and click to enable access to the API:
- Click on profile , scroll down to API Keys section and click on generate new API key
- Copy the key and have it ready for on-boarding the skyformation account.
Steps to onboard the connector to SkyFormation app
1. Logon to your SkyFormation Platform:
2. Navigate via left navigation panel to "Settings" section
3. Navigate via New Settings left navigation panel to "Accounts" section
4. Click the "Add Account" bottom
5. At the "SELECT SERVICE TO ADD" choose "Cisco Meraki". You will see the following screen:
You should see the below screen
6. Fill in the following information:
- Account Name
Give the Cisco Meraki connector a meaningful name for you.
This will become your cloud app connector name displayed in the application and the
events sent to external systems as SIEM/Log management.
e.g. "Cisco Meraki Pro"
Add a text that describes the Cisco Meraki service for you.
This is an optional field.
- API Key
Cisco Meraki API Key retrieved at the prerequisite section.
7. At this point, you can click on "TEST CONNECTION" to make sure the connection is set up
successfully, or just click on "DONE".
8. Start the connector and make sure that the status becomes "OK" after a few seconds.