SkyFormation Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fidelis provides cyber security solution that offers an automated detection and response platform including network analysis with threat detection, and integrated endpoint detection and response across networks, endpoints, and cloud environments. Fidelis provides threat detection, cloud security, threat hunting, and data loss detection for all ports and protocols without data sampling or packet drops. For more information, visit their website.
Before you configure the Fidelis connector you must obtain the following information from Fidelis account:
- CommonPost Hostname: Note the cloud domain name that Fidelis provided you with. For example, fideliscloud.com.
- User: Add a new user for the cloud connector configuration process and assign a role with a View permission to enable the user to retrieve alert information Or, note the user name of the existing Fidelis user that has the View permission. To confirm the user role, on the Fidelis portal, navigate to Administration > User Management > Roles.
- Password: Note the password for the Fidelis user that has the View permission.
Configuring the Fidelis Connector
To configure the Fidelis Connector to import data into the SkyFormation Cloud Connector Platform:
- Log in to the SkyFormation Cloud Connector platform with your registered credentials.
- Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Add Account.
- Click Select Service to Add, then select Fidelis Network from the list.
- In the Accounts section, enter the required information:
- Tenant – Select a tenant to attach to the connector, if you are using the multi-tenant edition of SkyFormation Cloud Connector. Otherwise, select default.
- Account Name – Specify a name for the cloud connector. For example, Corporate Fidelis.
- Description – Describe the Fidelis account (optional).
- CommandPost Hostname – Enter the cloud domain name that you obtained while completing prerequisites.
- User – Enter the user name of Fidelis user which you noted while completing prerequisites.
- Password – Enter the password for Fidelis user that you noted while completing prerequisites.
- Minimal Severity of Events to be Retrieved – Select the severity for events. You receive alerts for the events based on the severity value that you select and higher. If you select Low from the list, the connector collects data for all the events.
Note: Required fields are indicated with a red bar.
- Click Test Connection to confirm that the SkyFormation Cloud Connector platform can communicate with Fidelis.
- Click DONE. The Fidelis connector is now set up and connected to the SkyFormation Cloud Connector platform to collect data.
- To ensure that the connector is set up and ready to send and collect data, click Start to start the connector and check if the status shows OK.