If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Workday, please visit:
The main challenges and needs are to:
- Get all sign-ins to the application.
- Get all unauthorized sign-ins to the application
What is it
SkyFormation for Workday Connector is part of the SkyFormation Collect (c) module. It continuously retrieves events and alerts from the different sources/APIs in the Workday service and sends the events in a unified format to any existing SIEM/Log management system.
How it works
SkyFormation for Workday Connector retrieves the events from the Workday service through its APIs. Before sending the events to the existing SIEM/SOC system the connector will
- Unify the events into the SkyFormation unified application events format
- Embed the origin event into the SkyFormation event as a blob
- Parse the origin event into a set of dedicated key-value fields
- Enrich the event with detection context (e.g. AD identity information)
- Encode the resulted event into the target SIEM/SOC system standard format (e.g. CEF)
- Send the event to the existing SIEM/SOC system over syslog
Connector's API/Audit Sources & Events Supported
Audit Source (API) Service/Module Covered Event Included
Web Services Sign-ins, Unauthorized Sign-ins