If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal of this guide is to add a new SkyFormation's Zoom Cloud App Connector to your SkyFormation Platform.
The Zoom connector uses an app that needs to be set up on the Zoom platform. Please follow this guide to create a JWT app - guide
Note: Only 1 JWT app can exist in an org. . If your org. already has a JWT app please use it for this integration
From the JWT App registration process, keep aside the API Ket and API Secret.
- Open the following services to be approachable from the SkyFormation machine:
Logon to your SkyFormation Platform:
Navigate via left navigation panel to “Settings” section
Navigate via New Settings left navigation panel to “Accounts” section
Click the “Add Account” botton
At the “SELECT SERVICE TO ADD” choose Zoom
Fill in the following information:
- Tenant (relevant only for the multi-tenant SkyFormation edition)
* Choose the tenant the new connector will be attached to.
- Account Name
* Give the custom connector a meaningful name for you. This will become your application connector name displayed in the SkyFormation platform and added to entire events sent to your SIEM system from this connector as an identifier.
Example: “Zoom integration”
* Add any text that describe the specific application and meaning for the business.
Example: “Web conferencing”
- API Key
* API Key of the JWT App
- API Secret
* API Secret of the JWT App
- Test the settings correctness
Click the “TEST CONNECTION” button
If you see a green OK sign appears as above you have completed the onboard successfully.
- Click “SAVE” button
8. Start the new connector
When a new cloud connector is added its default state is STOPPED.
To start it press its START button.