If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at email@example.com.
The goal of this guide is to add a new Code42 connector to your Exabeam Cloud Connectors (aka SkyFormation platform).
To add the Code42 connector to your SkyFormation platform, you will need to have the following Code42 account's information at hand:
- User Name
In order to create a new user, please perform the following steps in the Code42 UI:
1. Navigate to the Users list
2. Add a user
3. Select your default Code42 Organization
4. Create a username for the API user (This does not need to be a valid email address). Once complete, click the “Add User” button to create the user.
5. If you use SSO for Code42 authentication, you will need to add the user to the list of local users in the Identity Management tab
6. Navigate back to the user's area and to the profile of the new user
7. Select “Edit…” and set a new user password
8. Add the roles "Customer Cloud Admin" and "Security Center User" from the following list to ensure the user can access the logs
Steps to onboard the connector
1. Logon to your SkyFormation Platform:
2. Navigate via left navigation panel to "Settings" section
3. Navigate via New Settings left navigation panel to "Accounts" section
4. Click the "Add Account" button
5. At the "SELECT SERVICE TO ADD" choose "Code42". You will see the following Screen:
6. Fill in the following information per the prerequisite section.
7. At this point, you can click on "TEST CONNECTION" to make sure the connection is set up successfully, or just click on "DONE".
8. Start the connector and make sure that the status becomes "OK" after a few seconds.