If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get all audit events and alerts from CB Defense service into your SIEM/Log management system.
- The granular alerts and events should be available at the organization’s central log or event management system for compliance, investigation or forensic needs.
What is it
SkyFormation for CB Defense Connector is part of the SkyFormation Collect (c) module. It continuously retrieves events and alerts from the different sources/APIs in the Carbon Black CB Defense cloud service and sends the events in a unified format to any existing SIEM/Log management system.
How it works
SkyFormation for CB Defense Connector retrieves the events from the CB Defense cloud service through its APIs. Before sending the events to the existing SIEM/SOC system the connector will
- Unify the events into the SkyFormation unified application events format
- Embed the origin event into the SkyFormation event as a blob
- Parse the origin event into a set of dedicated key-value fields
- Enrich the event with detection context (e.g. AD identity information)
- Encode the resulted event into the target SIEM/SOC system standard format (e.g. CEF)
- Send the event to the existing SIEM/SOC system over syslog
Connector's API/Audit Sources & Events Supported
|Audit Source (API)||Service/Module Covered||Event Included|
Query the CB Defense datastore for information on individual endpoint events for enrichment.
Retrieves all notifications and alerts with Event Types:
For more information, please refer to:
|Audit Log Events||
Audit log notifications. Event example
How to add CB Defense Connector to SkyFormation app