If you're having trouble at any stage please contact us at email@example.com.
The goal of this guide is to add a new SkyFormation for Bitglass connector to your SkyFormation Platform.
To add the Bitglass connector to your SkyFormation app, you will need to have the following Bitglass account's information at hand:
- User name/Password of a Bitglass account to be used by the connector to interact with the Bitglass APIs to retrieve the audit events.
for the API.
Steps to onboard the connector to SkyFormation app
1. Logon to your SkyFormation Platform:
2. Navigate via left navigation panel to "Settings" section
3. Navigate via New Settings left navigation panel to "Accounts" section
4. Click the "Add Account" bottom
5. At the "SELECT SERVICE TO ADD" choose "Bitglass". You will see the following screen:
6. Fill in the following information:
- Account Name
Give the Bitglass connector a meaningful name for you.
This will become your cloud app connector name displayed in the application and the
events sent to external systems as SIEM/Log management.
e.g. "Corporate CASB"
Add a text that describes the Bitglass service for you.
This is an optional field.
Username retrieved at the prerequisite section.
Password retrieved at the prerequisite section.
- Base URL
Base URL retrieved at the prerequisite section.
7. At this point, you can click on "TEST CONNECTION" to make sure the connection is set up
successfully, or just click on "DONE".
8. Start the connector and make sure that the status becomes "OK" after a few seconds.